TERMS OF SERVICE
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. This website and its content is owned by Tradway Import & Stock Liquidation Pty Ltd (Tradway).
2. Tradway does not grant any intellectual property rights in this website or contents.
3. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the resupply of the relevant information or services.
4. You release Tradway, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
5. Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by Tradway.
6. We make no representation that the products listed in this site are currently available.
7. This website may contain links to external websites. Tradway does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
8. Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded.
9. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
10. We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website.
11. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside Tradway’s control or maintenance requirements.
14. These conditions are governed by laws of the Queensland, Australia and the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Health & Safety
Tradways asks that customers please use all equipment appropriately and safely; following any instructions that come with the equipment. If you are unsure, you may consult an expert, such as the manufacturer or a Tradway staff member.